Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My New $$ Creed to Live By


I've been reading a book called "The Richest Man in Babylon" (a recommendation by a friend) and have come up with a new creed for myself that I've typed up, printed out and have hanging in various places in my house so I'll read it all the time. I'm sharing it here ('cause I'm cool like that) and wish luck to anyone who decides to apply it to their own lives.

$BUILD WEALTH TODAY!$

Put 10% of Income Into Savings Account

Budget to Spend Less Than I Earn

Sell Off/ Eliminate Excesses I Don't Need

Invest Savings to Generate Interest

Obtain Wisdom From the Successful in

Their Areas of Expertise

Pay Off All Debts
(Credit cards, Student loans, House, Car, etc.)

Provide for Retirement and Children
(Savings, Will)

Study, Increase Skills and Wisdom

Take A Chance, Be Bold and Confident

Keep Goals Simple and Definite!

What do you desire??


GO AFTER IT!!!!!



[MySpace Posted Friday, February 8, 2008]

No comments: