So, here you go:
Rent a Ride
- Rent a limo for the day/night. Not just for celebrities, prom and wedding related events, riding in a limo to your schedules events adds some serious glamour to whatever else you end up doing.
- Rent a yacht, and if your boating skills are not exactly sea worthy, someone to drive the boat for you.
- If you want to give your date a new vantage point, take a ride in a hot air balloon. Remember to pack some sparkling bubbly and your camera.
- Trains offer a view of landscape you won’t see from your car and an overnight trip on a train could seriously jumpstart some romance in your life.
- Small engine planes are the epitome of luxury. Not much says you’re special and someone important than taking a ride in a small plane, especially when it’s on its way somewhere beautiful with reservations.
Stay Somewhere Luxurious
- Make a hotel reservation somewhere you've never been or even in your own city. Get the honeymoon suite and enjoy the jacuzzi and room service.
- Bed & Breakfasts can be a lovely alternative to staying in a hotel. They have a very homey feeling and some offer some really nice amenities.
- Pick a destination and pack your bags!