Friday, January 8, 2010

Put Your Money Where Your Future Is

I know. I know. Not only did I change up the maxim, I still ended the sentence in a proposition. Oh well.

In my opinion, my quote is far more useful. Especially in the long run.

2010. It’s a brand new year and a fresh opportunity to make all the right choices.

Or at least, some of them.

And especially during times when money is tight, it’s important to not waste any of it.

Poorly saving is almost as bad as poorly spending.

As talked about in “The Automatic Millionaire” you don’t have to have a six figure income to become wealthy. Okay, so it might get you there faster, but only if you know what to do with it.

If I had a nickel for every average person or celebrity who quickly gained a fortune and then just as quickly lost it, well…you know how that one ends.

The thing is what your total income is, isn’t as important as how much money you have left over to use or save after all your bills and cost of living are paid for.

to be continued...

No comments: